Man Fashion: Few Initiatives

If you have been visiting here for the past few months, you should noticed there are few major changes to this blog.

Firstly, the launched of new banner for this blog, and I hope you all like this new look.

Secondly, I have added my e-mail contact at the top right hand corner if you would like to contact me personally.

Thirdly, there is subscription session (top right hand corner, right after the man fashion theme) whereby you can subscribe to the RSS feed (previously was not so at this prominent location) as well as Facebook group, where you can meet all the fashion fervor members.

Lastly, I also added a voting corner (You probably need to move down slightly below) whereby you can participate in the questions I have designed for you all. If you have any questions that you would like to find out here, feel free to let me know!

Until then, thank you once again in visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy reading my posts so far and find the information here useful.

Tags: ,